Sunday, September 12, 2010

bunkbeds in the new kids room

Project bunkbeds is done! Hunter sleeps great in them. Grace still sleeps in her crib. But she knows which one is hers even though she wants the top bunk. Not sure when she will make it into her brother's room to make it their room but maybe in the next month or two or next year. Will just see. Hunter wanted his bunkbed to be colored school bus yellow which I was so not for but than Larry said it was his room and what would be wrong with it? So after awhile I agreed and realized he was right and we went to the store to get the color and thank the good Lord in the end Hunter choose white. I wanted the natural oak color but white will work to! We went to go get their closets we picked out at Ikea but the base was out of stock and we need one for each child so we are on hold with that project. But I looked online today and they have them in stock. Go figure. The will look nice they are white and they will go great in their small room! Super excited.

I was bummed this am cause Larry leaves again for Canada and to make myself feel better I tackled the kids closet and it is looking great but my bedroom is not but I haven't slept in there in months so that is ok. I am trying to move Grace out so we can have a bedroom and work on that room after the kiddos, budget willing. I will post what I did today after the kids wake up but here are the before pics...
What I want you to notice in these two pics is the closet and the white toy shelf with the bins. And remember this is a work in progress. It is helping me get through the next weeks of being a super mom. Keeping me busy with projects :) No money was spent today on the change you will see when I take pictures of what I did. I should let you know that Hunter's clothes are hanging in the closet and his toys are in baskets and it is all not organized or in order.

No comments: