Sunday, December 12, 2010

new bed pic

Here is my new bed! I didn't make it up perfectly and it is a work in progress needs more pillows but you get the idea. Grace's crib is on the left and I think this next week I am going to transition her into her big girl bed. I have Thursday and Friday off so if I lose any sleep over it I don't have to go to work. I can't wait till her cribs out and Hunter's dresser is out than I can get nightstands next, then dressers that match and curtains! Alot more to do but it will take time but here what it looks like now!
Here is a picture of our bedroom with the old king size bed and we had to move Grace's crib over to the left for pictures to put on the flyers for when we tried to sell our house. This is the first time I have had a headboard since I was a teenager and had a waterbed. Super excited about the new bed!

Goodbye to old bedroom maybe in a few more months I will have a new bedroom to show you all!

No comments: