Hunter would not smile so we told him to show us his guns and this is what he did. I have no words for Hunter's look in this one! I was so trying to get a good picture with me and the kiddos!
It never failed one kid would look great the other would be blurry or move when we tried to get a cute picture with them.
Grace and Larry playing trains at my mom's house. Hunter wasn't really into the whole take pictures before leaving the house, but we powered through and did them. Grace's Easter outfit was all hand me down clothes I didn't have to buy a thing. I wanted to buy her a cute new dress and black shoes but we had what she needed so I didn't buy hers. :) Hunter's was handme downs and old stuff and I should have put a different shirt on him so he didn't match the red wall but oh well he probably would not have changed it anyways. Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
Mom
said...
great pictures! we had alot of fun having you guys over for Easter brunch! Love Ya!
1 comment:
great pictures! we had alot of fun having you guys over for Easter brunch! Love Ya!
Post a Comment