I have so much catching up to do it is CRAZY! So here are just a couple of pics from this Summer. I had a week of vacation since I have to take it the same time as the doctor I work for and so I filled it up with fun things with the kids and Larry was home for the week and took it off too! Here are just a couple pictures from Yurting at Champoeg! We have been back to the Yurt since and we have alot of fun and bike and just camp for a night and if something goes wrong or a kiddo is to grumpy we can just pack back up and go home, which we have not done yet!
Grace hanging out with her glow sticks that Larry got the kids in front of the yurt.
Grace hanging out with her glow sticks that Larry got the kids in front of the yurt.
1 comment:
love the post...!
Post a Comment