Sunday, January 1, 2012

:: hello 2012 ::

I can't believe another year has gone by! I also didn't get Grace's book of first done before the new year so now my 2nd goal on that is to have it done before her birthday which is in 7 days! In less than 3 months my kids will both be a year older and in 1 week I will have a 3 and a 4 year old for 3 months! That seems so crazy to me! Last year flew by and we started alot of new things! Hunter started Preschool and ice skating lessons. And this year it will be Grace's year to start new things! I got alot of debt out of the way and just figured out the debt for this year and it bums me out but it is the last of our credit card debt so once it is out of the way hopefully we can get out of this house and also get a van to haul the family around in. Having 2 small cars doesn't help get you places with sports and vacationing we learned that this year. So my new years resolution is to keep getting out of debt and try to do a 1/2 marathon or a run smaller than that but not sure that is going to work with how hected and crazy life is when Larry is in cold country but I am going to give it a try. My other goal is to try to see if we can get out of this house and into a bigger one but not sure how that is going to happen but it is on the burner to figure out. Also, on my list is to fix our pop up trailer it needs alot of love and it needs us to register it so will see how that goes. Just a few New Year goals will see how they all work out. :)

So happy 2012 everyone!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am sure that you will get your goals done, once you focus on it, it is 99% done! Love the artwork on the page!