Sunday, May 27, 2012
:: carseats ::
Why do carseats have to be so expensive? I think the stores know that you have to get 2 or 3 of them to put in parents vehicles and grandparents too! Hunter looks pretty long in his carseat so I have been trying to figure it all out and keep him safe. He is 2 lbs shy of 50 lbs and is 45 " tall so dude needed a new seat in the car! I want to put him in one that has the harnesses still I just can't let him free with the seatbelt we use cause I don't own an SUV to keep him safe enough on the road. So it took me 2 weeks to figure out what to do...change Grace's carseat and give it to him and she gets his. He needs to grow 5 more inches then I will have to buy new carseats. So that is what I did today. Grace, thank goodness was good with the change and I didn't have to buy her something pink to go on it like I told her. I think I will wait and save my mula at least I know how much they are and where I am going to get them at. Yep, gotta get more then 2 cause homegirl will grow up just as tall as her bro sooner or later. I should have been in the carseat business! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment