Monday, July 16, 2012

:: bad day



Welcome to Grace's favorite song or one of her many favorite songs!  She is an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan!  Anyone of their songs she hears she is like oh mama this is my favorite song!  But for the moment she likes this one.  So for anyone having a bad day just remember this song and that Grace loves to hear it and hope it makes you smile :)  I have the Chipmunks on my Pandora cause of my 3.5 year old girl who thinks she is a 10 year old.  Oh and to let you all know she doesn't want to be a ballerina anymore cause I showed her a picture of one wearing a black suit and pink tights and she was a no go on the black suit and I asked her what she wants to be then and she said a fisherman.  Wow, gotta love her.  So not sure how I am going to fufill my little girls dream of being a fisherman after I ask her if she wants to catch crab and she says no that she wants to catch Oregon fish.  Love her.

And also Hunter goes to bed with no pj's now.  This is big for this mama cause I have never had to go through this before.  To have this much skin showing on my big boy when he goes to bed and wakes up and hangs out in the am before he gets dressed is alot for this poor mom's heart.  When he asked me the other day if he could not wear his shirt to bed I was like ok but thought oh my goodness but didn't say anything and then the next night he didn't want his pj shorts.  So I was like ok I gotta let him be him so I let him but in my head I just see a teenager not a 5.5 year old!  This is too much for me this isn't supposed to happen now!  But he is happy as a clam so I gotta let him do what he wants even though it is so weird and crazy to see him with out his pj's I have put them on him for 5 years this is tough for me to swallow but I gotta let him.  But it is a big step towards being big I just have to suck it up and let it be.  But he looks cute in his skinniness and more like his papa not gonna lie :)

I stayed up way to late this weekend watching a cute movie thought I would let you know what I thought of it!  It is called "Just go for it"  it was totally cute it had Jennifer Aniston in it and the morals aren't the best but it was a great movie I laughed in it and thought it was a great chick flick!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Gotta love that Grace! The chipmunks are just perfect for her to love. Animals singing-perfect! Hunter in his underwear-he is copying Papa--sweet.

Lori said...

If Grace is still into fishing next summer you need to call me and sign-up for the free fishing event in June at Hagg Lake. I think that everyone would love it!