Monday, September 24, 2012

:: life ::

 
This is me in a nut shell...
 
  *** Right now I have one whomper asleep and one awake and I have Keith Urban going on my iTunes on the computer.  This is just another night in my life.  :) 

*** Both my whomps are in school!  This is the first year ever and let me tell you it is alot to keep up with it but I am secretly liking it.  Don't tell anyone.

***  I have made 2 Pioneer Woman recipes in the last 2 days this is so a record!  I am getting better at this thing called cooking. :)

*** I am so much stronger that I love it when someone calls me Boss it makes me feel in charge!  Cause I guess I kinda am and I am liking it, alot!  No lie :)

***  I probably drink to much wine, but if you were a single parent most of the month you might drink too much wine, too.  Just saying.  It makes me feel like an adult after I have worked all day and then I need to be the parent to my whomps who need me the most right now.

***  Larry might start going back to Canada and go back to his previous job but different position and something more cool for him.

*** My buddy can read like no other.  He can ready level 3 books and I can't keep up with him and his reading.  He amazes me.  He hates to color but loves to learn.

*** My big girl is finally excited to go to her first year of Preschool!  It took 3 days of going and now she is set and is excited to go tomorrow!  She is not to far behind her brother in how smart she is.  She learns from him and soaks in all he learns and runs with it.

*** I am overwhelmed with the housework on the weekends but by Sunday I get a hand on it and take over and get it done.  Last weekend I tackled the outside.  Baby steps but it is starting to look better.

*** I still haven't started walking for my goal of doing a half marathon next year but I will start soon, promise!


I was going to try to download a picture of my whomps but I don't have any!  They are all on my phone so I will see what I can do tomorrow!

Night.

hugs,
me



1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing your nutshell! I am impressed that you manage housework on top of everything else. I usually skip cleaning the toilets and head straight for the wine. You definitely deserve a glass of whatever you want! :)