Sunday, October 14, 2012

:: fall ::

I love Fall.  It is my fav season of the year.  Here is why...

candles
sunflowers
pumpkin pictures with my family
the crisp cold air
rainboots
tea and warm beverages
watching movies
boots
leggings
baking cookies
 
I can't believe October is here! My kids are in full swing with school and they both love it now! It took Grace a week and half and now she loves it. I think she had to get used to her weeks being different and now she has friends at school and share days have started and she was excited when her brother did share days now she does. My kids had there school photos last week and we got Grace's back and she looks like such a big girl in them. I can't wait to get Hunter's! I also used a Groupon at Picture People to get a family picture of the 4 of us when Larry was home and it was so fun and I am so glad I did it! Now we will have updated school pictures on the wall and a family picture of us all. Here they are!
 

 This is the one I used with our Groupon!  We haven't taken a family picture like this for a couple of years :)
 This is so my kids.  Silly.  Always silly
 They were pretty much done posing by this picture.
 Love.  This so shows my kids to a T.  My girl loves her brother and he is just him.
 A little to much saying cheese on this one.
 Jump.  Grace did this the best.
 Grace showing some of her attitude.
 My big boy.
 He makes me smile.
 My big girl.
 She makes me laugh.  She looks scared here.
 My baby.


I am so glad I used this Groupon!  It was fun and even though my kids had no clue what they were doing we did it as a family and when we were done went to there favorite resturant...Spaghetti factory for a very late dinner.  Alot has gone on and I have taken tons of pictures but with my phone but my camera is on my desk!  Larry has changed jobs and we are Canada bond again.  But this comes with alot more money and hopefully all our debt Larry's and mine will be paid and we will be able to sell our house debt free and be Canby bond where both kids go to school.  That would be a great dream will see how the winter goes and next March we should see the benefits of continuing this path of Larry being gone and me and the whomps doing what we have done for years.  Sigh.  I wish it wasn't this way but maybe it was meant to be. 

Happy October everyone!



1 comment:

Mom said...

love all these pictures! they are awesome!