Sunday, December 2, 2012

:: whomps DVD's ::

I love, love, love to organize!  My house is 50/50 organized.  I am behind on so many projects that I want organized that I finally finished one I have wanted to do for MONTHS!  I got this from a blog I love...iheartorganizing!   Project Whomps DVD's is finished!  They are horrible about putting their DVD's back in their cases and it just makes me crazy.  And it got so bad that my hidden bins that housed their DVD's looked like this!...

You can understand why I have wanted to do this project!  The bins are horribly out of control!  No organizing at all.  The blog said to get DVD/CD holders that are 2 sided and put them in order of kids, adults, and so on.  I just did all the kids videos.  No rhyme or reason to the colors I just tried to put them in some type of order.  I haven't done it yet cause Grace was not happy with me but the cases for the DVD's are going in the shed in a bin she didn't like that idea but it will happen under her nose. 
 Don't the discs look so pretty and organized?!  And yes Grace already took one and and put it back in the slip so it is kid proof!  I used an old bin that I got at Hunter' baby shower that I reused for this project. 
Then I found a home for the DVD's where both whomps can get them.  Under the Wii controllers and if they make a mess Grace who loves to organize and put things in colors I am pretty sure will keep it looking good.  Win win situation.  I love it when a project gets done!  No more DVD sleeves on my desk glaring at me to do this project!  Now I have 2 free bins to put stuff in after doing this.  Score! :)

No comments: