1. My house has been a mess for 2 going on 3 days now. I just can't keep up with it. I have dishes in my sink and I don't want to do them. I just did them last night.
2. My bedroom is a mess it has lego's on the floor for 3 + weeks now and I need to get them picked up just seems like alot of work me and Hunter to have to organize them in the bins.
3. My pantry is a mess. I used up food but when Larry was home at Christmas the shed was a mess so I took on some containers to clean out and they are in the pantry and now I can't get to my pantry food so I just am stacking stuff on the containers.
4. My projects are a mess I can't get them done. Hence, going through the containers in the pantry I have done one since Christmas and I have 2 more and hand me down clothes to go through. I have a ton of organizing projects to do just haven't started them. I have Hunter's birthday party to plan and I have to figure out Larry's schedule and that is another mess. But it will get planned and invites will get out!
5. My schedule after work is a mess. We started swimming lessons at a new time and new lessons and we are doing them 3 days a week now instead of 2 since we never made the Wednesday. Tomorrow we start new hockey lessons. I just got to get into the routine and figure out how to cook fast after I get home to get us to swimming and hockey! That in itself makes my house a mess cause making dinner, doing homework, and eating dinner and racing out the door there is a mess to come home to since we raced out the door. I gotta get better or this schedule will be a mess.
6. Life seems crazy right now with Larry and his new posititon and job in Canada and figuring out for school next year for both kids and I like being organized and not this disorganized I feel like my life is a mess right now and I gotta figure out how to make it unmessy. Ugh.
So hoping for clarity soon!
Hugs.
me
No comments:
Post a Comment