My Buddy's Valentine's day was a hoot. This picture my mom took says it all. I was able to stay an hour during his class and when he knew I was there he was so excited and kept saying this is the second time you have been in my class, mom. And I kept telling him, yep it is! I got to help him and his classmates make their Vday hats and Vday necklaces and it was so fun!
This is a picture of me and a boy in his class (I can't remember his name) but he was the last one to finish his necklace and I helped him make it all. He wasn't in a hurry so I just helped him do it and get it done and he was pretty happy with his necklace in the end.
So far I have been at Buddy's Christmas party and saw what he does for the last hour but this time it was so different! I got to see what he does for the first hour of his school! Let me tell you that I was so amazed and in awe of all he gets to do and learn and he doesn't even tell me he is doing all this fun stuff! His teacher is the coolest teacher in the world. She does so much with them I am in awe and amazed at how they all love and listen to her and get excited about their day to day routine and what they learn and how they learn. It is just amazing. I wish I could be a stay at home mom so I can just volunteer everyday just to see what he does and be a part of it but I am so glad he gets to do this all on his own and I know he is in good hands with his teacher. :)
The rest of the pictures I wasn't at Buddy's party and my mom was. Looks like he had a great time and enjoyed his first Kindergarten Valentine's!
My Buddy makes me laugh. He is so happy and loves so much and is crazy and wild at the same time. I am so glad I got to be a part of this day with him and glad my mom was too. She took great pictures of his day, too! There you go my whomps Valentine's days! :)
1 comment:
I totally loved being there! He was having such a good time with his buddies. And Mrs. R is the best teacher ever!! So blessed to have her. She loves each child and it shows!
Post a Comment