Wednesday, March 27, 2013

:: spring break ::

Our spring break isn't anything to exciting to blog about.  We are not on vacation and we are just staying home.  I have to work all week even on Thursday.  We have no swimming lessons this week but hockey lessons tomorrow.  After work it has been a pretty low key days in the evening.  I have let the kids to whatever they want and let them just veg at home and having no homework to do each night is nice too!  We haven't went anywhere all week.  I haven't dragged them to any practices at all and it has been such a nice feeling.  My mom came to our house this morning to watch the kids so they could actually sleep in this morning instead of me dragging them out of bed to take to my mom's or Annie's for daycare.  It was a nice relaxing morning let me tell you!  My mom came over at 7 am and both kids and Misha were all still sleeping in the kid's room.  I kid you not Misha didn't come out until she realized my mom was in the house and she was so excited which woke up Grace.  I left and Hunter was still sleeping and my mom said he slept till 8 am.  I am so glad I gave him a chance to finally sleep in during his spring break! I have no plans for the rest of the week other then hockey lessons tomorrow and Easter on Sunday!  Grace will start ballerina lessons not this Saturday but next Saturday and she is pretty excited!  We went and checked out the place this last weekend.  She wanted to go and wear her new shoes but I didn't bring them so will see what she thinks in a couple of weekends :)  We took a month off from swimming in April just cause I couldn't get either kiddo in a class so I will restart both kiddos at the end of April in swimming lessons.  I think I need a break from the lessons it is a lot of work to get to the swimming pool 3 days a week!  Happy Spring break everyone!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad to help out anytime! love, mom

Lori said...

I have no idea how you manage the logistics of all those lessons. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Well done Mama!