We went to the zoo when Larry was home for Christmas and we went when I had New Year's week off. It was a fun day and was so amazingly cold outside! We were not ready for the cold and not a lot of animals where out either they must not have liked the cold! But I had the yummiest hot cocoa ever at the zoo! It was a great day to get out and enjoy the fresh air and we went during the week so not a lot of crowds where there.
Being silly
Got to see the baby elephant :)
What a picture of me and Larry? Never happens and Hunter photo bombed it!
Grace looks cute in this picture in my opinion :)
Getting along and their hands were so cold!
Larry being silly.
These little guys are so cute all snuggled up in the sunny coldness.
These little guys too they looked so comfy I wanted to take them home.
What 2 pictures taken of me on a trip? Never! But yes I was trying my best to get more pics of me since I don't have a lot.
It was a fun day and I am so glad we just decided to do it on the spur of the moment. Next time will plan better for what clothes to wear and stay nice and toasty.
1 comment:
What fun family time! Love the pics of you too! So good to see you all together :) love, Mom
Post a Comment