Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mama look snow!

Monday morning we woke up to snow! It was so nice to see white on the porch and grass. It melted away by noon but Hunter liked looking at it through the slider door. He would watch Misha walking in the snow on the porch. I didn't take him outside and I have no idea why I didn't. Maybe it was to cold or cause I was home alone with Misha and Hunter and Misha is like a second child and I have to drag her in and out the door and keep my arms around little dude! I am ready for more snow!

Doesn't he look so cute! He was pounding on the glass and his little hands were ice cold but he was having a great time. He stayed by the door for a long time!

He was doing some talking here not sure what he was saying but he was jabbering away!


He finally noticed I was taking pictures and tried to give me a smile, but I wasn't quick enough and missed his cheesy grin!


No comments: