Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I love Wednesday's!

It has been almost a year since Hunter came into our world and put a smile on our faces! I have been planning in my head what to do for the little guy for a birthday party but I have officially stopped stressing about it and I am gonna do a low key one with family. Hunter will not remember this bday so it is mostly for Larry, I and the rest of his family so we are gonna do cake and icecream with balloons all in our small little abode! Sounds like fun, huh?! Nothing much has been happening in the world of the Robinson's except that the jeep has died and our plumbing needs fixed but we are taking one challenge at a time! Maybe that is why I have been fixated on Hunter's bday shindig cause the other stressors in my life are gonna be a challenge to fix but we will power through them! Hope all is well with everyone and attached are some pictures I was taking today of Hunter for his bday card, but of course he just would not smile at the right time I pushed the button! Oh well they are cute anyways! He was playing with his football and eating it that is why he has slim on his chin! The last picture he tossed the football over his head and I took the picture right when he was taking a big breath from the effort of putting the football over his head. He is a cheese nugget!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Al! I love those eyes!

No worries on the birthday. Hunter will most likely enjoy the cake and balloons the most so it sounds like you'll be covered!! Fun times!

Have a great weekend!

Cammie