Friday, March 14, 2008

Facing Forward!

Sorry everyone I have been working all week! I took Friday off instead of Wednesday so Hunter could get his shots Thursday pm and be good to go back to daycare and be safe around Lonnie on Monday. So that is why I haven't blogging or sending pics. Larry has been sick still. Last week flu this week he has a sinus infection and the antibiotics aren't working so he is on a steriod now and has to get his sinuses scanned to find out if he has a bad sinus infection or not! Oh to have healthy boys again! Anywho! For some reason I have been so excited to face Hunter's carseat forward! Call me crazy but Hunter made two out of the three requirements at nine months old he was good on the weight and height he just need to be a year old! So we turned it forward one day before his actual birthday cause it was the weekend and I was too excited and couldn't wait a day! Hunter had the biggest grin when he saw us in the front seat of the Kia! He seems much more happier in the car now that he can be a part of the action! Here are some pics of him facing forward!


No comments: