Friday, March 14, 2008

Hunter's Birthday Party!

The big day happened! Hunter turned 1 years old! Yeah! We had a family party and Nana, Grandpa Wayne, Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, Grandpa Gary, Great Grandma Ardis, Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Corey, Uncle Anthony, Aunt JoAnne, and Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Bob all came to celebrate with him! He had a good time! He didn't get his nap in the am so by the time he woke up from his afternoon nap the party had started and when we got to the cake part he was tired an rubbing his eyes with cake frosting. Poor dude. Here is a video clip of him taken by Nana when people were coming over. I am not the greatest in it I was trying not to get my picture taken cause it was all about him!



So I tried to download more videos but they were too long. Sorry! But here are some pictures from his party! Thank you to everyone who called, emailed, or came over, bought him gifts or sent him well wishes for his big exciting day!

So I think that blogger is down cause I can't download Hunter's pictures so maybe the next time I am on I can do it. Bummer!

No comments: