Thursday, April 10, 2008

We are better, hopefully!

Hello all! So we are on the homestretch for better bellies! Hunter started having better diapers today, my innards are better, and Lar was ill yest but better today! Yeah! Hope it just goes up hill from here! Thanks to family who chipped in and helped get stuff for us when I didn't want to get out of the house and also to friends and family emailing and calling making sure Hunter was doing ok. Hope everyone is doing just as well as us. Hunter was in his pajamas all week until today when he went back to daycare. I took some pictures but not alot and I love the ones with him reading. He is a pretty smart cookie. He knows when the books are upside down cause he turns them the right way and looks at them. I think he knows where the eyes and noses are supposed to be! Such a smarty! He also knows the words movie, bath, baa (for bottle), papa, and bye bye. He can't say movie or papa yet but the other ones he is doing good with when he wants to say them.

No comments: