Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We got puke!

No pictures necessary for this blog if you don't like the words puke and diarrhea don't read this blog! Sunday night Lar and I went to bed early at 9:30pm cause we had a long weekend. Hunter started crying about 10:30pm I didn't get up and he stopped and he cried again at 11:30pm once again I didn't get up cause he cried for a few seconds. 12:30am he is crying again this time he wasn't happy I got up and his face is covered in puke and he is rubbing his eyes and he has puke stuck in his lashes. The room spelled awful and he had puked twice in his bed and down the crib and on the floor. I feel really bad cause I am not sure when his first puke was since I never got up. I learned right away Lar does not do puke! He had to look for his respirator to clean up the room! Lar gave him a shower and I got him in his pajamas. Not more than five minutes later he puked on me, his clean pajamas and his bedroom floor! To make a long story short he puked a total of 8 times by 2 pm. We put him in his pack-n-play in our room and finally feel asleep by one and would wake up a couple of times sit up and gag and puke and go right back to sleep. We woke up to no puke but I had diarrhea so I got to stay home with him! Lar went to work and later in the am Hunter had two explosive diarrhea diapers! All I am gonna say is puddle on the floor! I gave him a bath and I was on round 6 of diarrhea and was almost toast by the time Lar came home at one on round 14 of diarrhea. Hunter went down for a nap and Lar bought me some Immodium and I went and slept while Hunter did and Lar chilled with Misha. I woke up to chicken noodle soup smells! It was awesome! Lar totally took care of Hunter and I got us BRAT food and Gatorade's and even made homemade bread for the chicken noodle soup! Hunter slept so much yesterday he took three naps and they were between 2 1/2- 3 hours long which helped me get some sleep. So today is tuesday and Hunter woke up at 5:30 am I gave him a bottle of milk and he wanted more so I gave him more and he fell back to sleep! He slept until 7:30 and I picked him up out of the crib and he puked on me and five minutes later had explosive diarrhea! Here we go again! But I think he is getting better we just have to stay away from milk and stay on the down low. As for me I haven't had any diarrhea since Larry came to my rescue with the Immodium but my innards aren't happy they just don't know what to do right now. We will see what today brings. Hunter was waving bye-bye when he woke up at 7:30am so we might venture to the library to pick up a baby einstein video cause he needs some fresh air minus the puke or diarrhea, I hope! I hope that everyone else is well and puke free in their abode!

3 comments:

The Elliotts said...

Oh wow Al, this sounds like a nightmare. I can't imagine. Thankfully you have a great hubby taking care of you. Would you like us to bring you anything? Let us know. Poor lil' Hunter!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he is getting better ... The girls here in Day Care have been asking were he is, we all miss him ... Sorry Al, that you had to go through all that, all I can say is "WELCONE TO MOTHERHOOD" ... Love Grandma Annie

Anonymous said...

Hey, look what I just figures out lol ... I can post as anonymous, and since I forgot my username and login, this will work just fine for me ... g-ma Annie (again)