Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Larry!

Today Larry's turns 34! Yeah, Happy Birthday to you Lar! I made the mistake and said he was turning 33 last week and I was told! It is also Lindsey and Corey's 3rd(?) year anniversary! Congrats guys! They are the only people I remember cause they got married on Lar's bday, which makes it easy! Congrats also to my mother and Wayne cause they got married around his bday also! Our day started early Hunter woke up at 5 am! I gave him his bottle around 5:15 and than put him back in bed because I didn't want to wake up and he went back to sleep. Pretty selfish, I know but I get up to go to work at 5:30am and I just wanted to sleep in. Hunter slept until we woke him up at 7:45-8ish! Larry went to work and I chilled with the little dude. So we took pictures to send to you all and Hunter was sitting on our small couch and reading books, playing with his airplane, and saying "Papa" cause I told he we were taking pictures for Papa! Our day is starting late Hunter routinely goes down for a nap at eight but we are two hours behind so he just went down and will see how the rest of the day goes. Hunter and I our gonna see Lar for lunch if it isn't to late in the day! I tried to use Photobucket to send pics but it wasn't working for me so here is some pics!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: