It has been a busy week with family and friends. My mother visits on Wednesday's so last wednesday I took some pics of her and Hunter. Than after Hunter's four hour afternoon nap we went to visit Grandpa Gary! So here are pics of them!

Hunter hanging out with Grandpa Gary!
~These are just random pics taken during the week~
The "kids" on Lar's lap!
Chillin with Grandma Annie
Looking all cute!
Eating limes at Chris and Allison's
So that was our week in a nut shell. I didn't post any pics on Wednesday cause I was chillin' with the folks and Hunter took a long nap and I didn't get much done even though he slept along time! We celebrated Lar's bday (which is this wednesday the 7th) this weekend. Hung out with friends and family Saturday night and woke up and had breakfast with my mother, Wayne, and my Aunt Joanne and than celebrated Cinco de mayo at Chris and Allison Etzel's and hung out with friends! Thanks everyone who remembered Larry's bday and it was good to see alot of people we hadn't seen since last summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment