Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy week!

I haven't had a chance to blog all week sorry everyone! It has been a busy week! Here are some pics of our week! Larry and Hunter went swimming in the big pool! Hunter stayed in a little longer this time but still wasn't to sure about it.

Hunter got a buzz cut haircut! With a razor we bought for home no more spending money on haircuts! We used a size 5 since that is what other friends had told us they use on their little guys and it is very short but he looks cute! We haven't seen this much forehead since he was born! His hair is actually turning red! It is strawberry blonde right now! His eyebrows are turning red too! This is him the next day taking a bath! He has a bruise on his forehead from some fall. He is such a boy and has bruises to prove it! Sorry about the nakedness!



This wednesday my mother had her retirement celebration at CCC! She has worked there 30 years and retires July 1st. Congrats Mother! She didn't know that I was coming to see her speech cause the program started at 2pm and Hunter goes down for his nap at 1pm. So she wasn't expecting me but her friend gave me the scoop of the time and place of where it was being held. Larry was able to get the afternoon off to watch Hunter while he slept and I went to the program. She was very suprised and didn't expect me at all. It was a nice program! Congrats Mother for working so hard and hope retirement is alot of fun! Here is her giving her speech. Kinda dark sorry I didn't get any close ups.

Larry actually wasn't feeling good tuesday night he had a sore throat and a bad headache. So he slept while Hunter slept when I went to CCC. He wasn't feeling any better this morning so he saw the doctor I work for and he has strep! I tell you Larry is a walking bacteria! Larry and I both took of tomorrow (friday) cause daycare is closed. Larry's Uncle from Ohio is coming over for a visit and flies in tonight. Larry and I were gonna go to the Zoo and finish the second part but now that Larry is sick and contagious we are gonna hang low. So that has been my week. Swimming, haircuts, retirement suprises, and strep! Hope everyone elses is going well! This last picture is our secret lovers! Larry took it today when he was home. Misha and Kramer slept by each other for over an hour! We always knew the loved each other they just don't show it all the time! Cross your fingers that Hunter and I don't get strep!

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Aaaah, love the pool pics! Summer is going to be so much fun! Sorry about the strep in your house. Hope you have a great weekend!!