So far Hunter and I don't have strep! Yeah! But Hunter took two 3 hour naps today and he has been cranky! He drank 20 oz of his bottle between naps! Thirsty dude! And went to bed early to his second nap cause he was cranky! Signs of strep? Not sure! Larry didn't have a fever and Hunter doesn't either! I slept 2 of the 3 hours of both naps so I am getting my much needed rest! But no sore throat here. I got my haircut! Finally! No more shag! Yeah! That is all I have done today. Slept, play with the boys, get haircut, and sleep more! Nice relaxful day! Will see what the evening brings! Last night Hunter woke up screaming at 1 am and ended up sleeping in our bed (which is a first) and feel asleep around 4 am that is why I napped so well today. Hope tonight is not a repeat if so Hunter is going in to Urgent care for a strep check tomorrow! Hope you all had a great friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment