Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hanging out with my 15 MONTH OLD little man on a tuesday!


The doctor I work for has been on vacation so he comes back tomorrow (wednesday) so he wanted me there so today is my wednesday. I vegged with Hunter in the am we took an am nap together my mother came over for a little bit so I could shower and now Hunter is down for his pm nap. He was feeling warm so I hope he just has a fever from his teeth will see how the rest of the day goes. These are pics I took today since I haven't taken any in awhile. I was telling him to smile and these are what I got. He was laying on our floor talking and posing for me and drooling (from the new teeth coming in?). He is such a cutie! We razored his hair this weekend again so he is looking all clean and not shaggy. It is amazing how fast his hair grows! I also can't believe he is 15 months old! His big day was yesterday! Time seriously flies when you have kids! Time needs to slow down sometimes! Well I better download so I can join him in his nap! Hope everyone is staying dry! What is up with our weather! Happy tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a little man in those pictures! Not the toddler I saw a few months ago. What a cutie.

Tracy