Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Pics from the weekend

Sorry everyone I have just been lazy in the blog dept. I had to work late on Monday and Tuesday I just went to bed early and the weekend I just vegged, slept when Hunter slept and went to the zoo with the boys.
After Hunter's am nap he likes to sit on his dad's lap and watch him play WOW cause he knows that Larry will be at the computer when he wakes up. He is eating his snack (it is in the yellow bowl) and chillin on Lar's lap. We were off to the zoo after snack time!




This was our second attempt to make it to the zoo on a Saturday and we have learned that it doesn't matter the parking lot will be full and you got to take the shuttle. The shuttle are school buses. We stood in a long line for awhile finally got on and made it to the zoo. It probably took us 45 minutes to achieve this. The zoo was fun we saw the bears and monkey's. We still haven't done the train ride that will be for another time. Hunter liked it more this time I think. He kinda knew he had to look at stuff cause we were pointing alot more. His eyes got really big when the seal lions swam by. He liked them. These are pics of him on the way back from the zoo we caught a bus just as we were leaving and we were the only ones in it! He has his pacifer in cause we were very close to his nap time. He was a trooper he didn't fall asleep in the car cause we kept him awake so he would sleep in his crib and he did! It was a fun day! The last pic was taken by a grounds keeper guy he asked if we wanted our pic taken. I of course look like death cause my contacts would not go in so I had to wear my glasses and it was sunny so I had to wear my hat! Hunter did not want to be held so that is why we have weird faces. Hope everyone is well!

Family photo

No comments: