Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have been tagged!

Cammie said I had to do this since she did so here goes...

5 Things on my to-do list today~
1.) Vacuum
2.) Laundry (which I hate!)
3.) Take a nap
4.) Go to the zoo with the boys
5.) Work on my scrapbook

Snacks I enjoy~
1.) My Queso cheese in the jar!
2.) Popcorn (so does Misha)
3.) Chips any kind it doesn't matter
4.) Cheese
5.) Ice cream. Bet you thought I would say something salty or cheesy!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire~
1. ) Pay off all my bills and not work anymore!
2.) Buy a new car for both Lar and I
3.) Buy a new house in Canby or the country
4.) Go clothes shopping for us and buy alot of clothes!
5.) Put money in savings for our kids

Places I have lived~
1.) In Canby until I was 25 years old
2.) Downtown Portland
3.) Garden Home, Oregon
4.) Oregon City...currently

Bad habits I have~
1.) I like to take naps whenever I can
2.) Not enough patience when I want to do something
3.) Sometimes I get lazy in the leg shaving dept!
4.) I love to just be lazy
5.) Sometimes I don't do the dishes in the evening when I am lazy

Jobs I have had~
1.) Being a mother and wife (now)
2.) Medical Assistant for Cascade Physicians (my job currently now in Portland)
3.) Receptionist for The Urology Clinic
4.) Medical Assistant for Davies Clinic
5.) Bibles, Books, and Things; cashier
6.) Receptionist for Dr. Chase (eye doctor)
7.) Worked in the cafeteria at Canby Grove camp, my first job!

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

You're awesome Al! Thank you for doing that! I think today is Wednesday so you are off? Enjoy a day of being lazy! Ha ha!