Friday, July 4, 2008
Baby No. 2!
Yep, it's is true I am pregnant! Crazy, I know but I am 3 months pregnant today! My due date is January 16th, which is 6 weeks after Lindsey! This is one reason I haven't blogged much and have been so lazy. I just haven't figured out how to keep up with cleaning the house, working full time, keeping up with a very active 16 month old, and being pregnant at the same time! So I take naps when Hunter does when I can just to get a break and catch up on my sleep. We told family when we heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks and have slowly told friends but I am at the mark were it is ok to broadcast it to everyone. So Larry and I are gonna have 2 kids under 2! What were we thinking!? Hope everyone had a great fourth! I will post more tomorrow and I have only taken 2 pictures of Hunter with our camera in the last 3 weeks and we even went rafting and I still didn't take any I don't know what is wrong with me! Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment