I only took a couple and they are blurry! Lindsey took more so I will try to figure out how to get those posted! Hunter went on the Deschutes with Larry, Lupita, and I. We took him on a little stretch of the river the not so scary and that had no big rapids. I held him and Larry was the rafter and Lupita sat in the back of the raft and hung out with us. Hunter loved it. I would say EEEEEE everytime we went over some waves and he caught on and would say EEEEE. It was cute. He had to get used to the life jacket cause it made him stiff as a board and not able to move his head when he wanted to. He didn't even burn on this trip I was amazed. His cheeks got pink but it could have just been he was warm since it got in the 100's! He kept drinking alot of gatorade and milk! He loves being outdoors so this was totally his thing! I only went in the quad trailer to sleep! The rest of the time he was outside in his element! I am pretty sure he will be rafting a boat when he is in his teens like his papa did!
No comments:
Post a Comment