Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catching up!

Alot has gone on I just haven't posted pictures or blogged. Sorry everyone! We went to the beach a couple of weeks ago with my mother and Wayne for her birthday/retirement celebration and I am always the last one to pack my bags and I like to have a clean house before I leave. So Larry took Hunter packing so I could finish my chores and that is what is in back of him with the reflector. He loves it and says pack non-stop until he gets in it. I love his look! It looks like he was saying stop taking my pictue and get me in the pack! He looks like such a big boy in this picture with his hat, tennis shoes and cool outfit. I was very bummed that he actually didn't wear this outfit to the beach cause he likes to spit out what he is drinking out of his sippy cups and I had just given him juice and he was all sticky!
I am pretty sure he is saying pack right here I just can't remember! Look at how tan he is getting! Doesn't have my skin thank goodness!

...............................................................................................................

We went to Lincoln City and spent the night at a beach house with my mother and Wayne. We had a good time thanks for inviting us. Hunter loved the beach! He would walk and walk and walk. He went in the cold water and would make a scared face once his feet were in and stayed in for a few seconds he wasn't sure about it. But he kept going in. He loved walking on the beach and just having the freedom and we just let him go! He would make his happy sounds and would walk on the dry sand, wet sand, and go to the water again. It was pretty windy out so he went straight to Larry when he was done and wanted to be picked up and we didn't have to deal with a screaming boy who wasn't ready to go. We did learn not to put aqua shoes on little kids and let them play at the beach with them cause he got the worst sore on the side of one of his feet where the sand kept scratching at him! Poor thing so I learned to put socks on than aqua shoes! We got lots of cute pics and here is just some. He is basically smiling in every single one! You can totally tell he loves the beach! I still haven't figured out how to do Picasa cause I keep getting duplicates in my collages! Anyone know how to fix my problem!?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

allisonetzel said...

I've only done 1 so I don't have much experience with them. This may not be the case for you, but when I did my collage, it duplicated 1 photo because I only had 8 to make the collage with, and it takes 9.