Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Plastic is out!

Tuesday was a good day! Larry had his sinus surgery last Monday and he has been miserable since! He hasn't been able to breathe through his nose cause the surgeon put plastic tubes in his nose that you couldn't see to help heal from his surgery. Larry hasn't been able to sleep very well all week cause he has been so congested, stuffed up, and in a fog because of these plastic tubes! The weekend was rough on him cause he just couldn't sleep at night or during the day he starting getting weird, vivid nightmares from the lack of sleep! His ENT surgeon took the plastic tubes out yesterday and he said he could not remember ever breathing this well! Yeah! This last week has been rough on all of us. We/I haven't slept well at all cause Lar would snore or Hunter would wake up screaming after midnight and not go down for hours later and it would always happen on a work night! I have slept on the couch alot and Lar has slept in his recycliner alot too! But last night Larry slept awesome and could breathe with his CPAP machine and slept the whole night and so did Hunter! Me on the other hand didn't. I have been so used to getting up with everyone that my body and mind were still in that groove, I guess. Also, Kramer and Misha kept me up cause they would get up with us through all of this drama. So after taking a nap with Hunter today I hope I am back to regular sleeping schedule! We changed Hunter to 1/2 soy 1/2 whole milk bottles to see if we can wean him of whole milk and go to soy and see if he is allergic to the milk and that would be why he keeps waking up in the middle of the night with an upset belly. We started this on Monday and so far we have slept through two nights! Yeah! I gotta jet cause he just went down. I will try to post more later and I actually took pictures today, crazy!

No comments: