We did a garden this year and grew some zucchini, which neither Larry or I eat, and a bunch of other veggies. The zucchini turned out huge and this is one of them. Hunter and Misha could not get enough of it. I was trying to get a picture of how big it was compared to Hunter size. Didn't work. I think we grew four zucchini and they were all this size! We gave them all away since I tried to make zucchini bread but the zucchini just stayed on the kitchen counter for a week so I gave up on the idea.


Hunter likes to watch Seasame Street. He loves Elmo! He calls him Emo it is very cute. I think these are pics of him watching Emo in papa's chair that has been claimed by Hunter. He also has claimed the couch and he doesn't snuggle with you anymore unless he is very tired or doesn't feel well. He pretty much just sits where he wants to by himself now. Bummer cause it was so nice to chill with the little man. We still get to on occasion but on his terms. Stubborn and Independent!

Hunter likes to watch Seasame Street. He loves Elmo! He calls him Emo it is very cute. I think these are pics of him watching Emo in papa's chair that has been claimed by Hunter. He also has claimed the couch and he doesn't snuggle with you anymore unless he is very tired or doesn't feel well. He pretty much just sits where he wants to by himself now. Bummer cause it was so nice to chill with the little man. We still get to on occasion but on his terms. Stubborn and Independent!
He loves books and he takes them down from his shelf everyday. He looks for the kitty's in the books they are is favorite! I love how he sits on his knees he looks like such a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment