Wednesday, August 13, 2008

08.08.08

It was my birthday on this day! Yeah! I am 32 now crazy how time flies. I am just that much closer to 40! I had a great bday. I had to work but everyone at work remembered and it was a fun day to work. My mother watched Hunter for us during the day so that was nice and she took me to get my nails done on Saturday. Thanks Mother! After work Lindsey and Corey watched Hunter for us so we could go out to dinner. Thanks guys! We went to an Italian resturant on Milwaukie I can't remember the name but it was very nice and romantic. It was a jazz and wine resturant. I almost ordered a glass of wine but didn't I had a club soda instead. It was very yummy. It was a great bday thanks to everyone who called, emailed, sent a card, texted it was very nice! The olympics also started on my bday so that was cool, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you had a special day. I love it when birthdays land on a Friday or Saturday.

Tracy