This weekend as been very busy because of Larry's suprise! I had told him that I wanted to work on our very full, cluttered pantry this weekend. Which meant all the stuff that wasn't staying in the pantry was going in his shed. I was just preparing him for cleaning his shed. He was thrilled, not really. Anywho, Hunter woke up from his am nap and Larry said he had to go to Home Depot I didn't even ask why I just thought he wsa getting something we needed. He came back with an early anniversary gift! Our anniversary is Sept 14th so he was nice early. When we bought the house I wanted storage in the laundry room and had great ideas but than I forgot about them cause I knew that it would cost alot and Larry would have to do them. My suprise was brand new white cabinets for the laundry room! I was shocked and thrilled! Larry put them up in under 2 hours and the laundry room looks awesome! We keep going in there! I went to look at them probably 15 times yesterday. This a.m. I was able to put stuff in them! I love to organize! Here is pictures of before and after and Hunter and the cats playing with the boxes!
Clutter!
Larry working hard installing! Hunter and the cats playing with the boxes. Misha was out on the front porch watching her beloved pig ear!
New cabinets! Yeah! The next project which will take awhile to get to is to move the washing machine by the dryer and put a deep sink where the washer is. Alot of underground work and plumbing but maybe that will be another suprise down the line! I forgot to take a picture of the pantry but it looks alot better less clutter!
3 comments:
Wow! The cabinets look awesome! Larry is quite the handy fellow. :)
Tracy
This looks amazing you guys! Wow, what a difference a little organization can make! Great job Larry!
Way to be handy Lar. Where's the washer?
Post a Comment