I love Hunter dearly but he has turned into his own little person! He is very independent and stubborn and smart all at the same time. This a.m. I was getting ready in the bathroom and he came waltzing in like he owned the place closed the bathroom door put up the toliet seats (both of them) and put his backside against the toliet for a few seconds turned around put one of the seats down and flushed the toliet. Crazy! This little guy is constantly learning and watching us! Maybe I can get him potty trained before Robinson No. 2 comes! I little more info about him is that he dislikes shopping carts. He hates sitting in the seat and being strapped in! It is a pain especially when we have to go to the store or Costco! He does like the carts shaped as cars but only for a little bit. He is starting to not like strollers also. Why you ask? It is all about the strap and not doing what he wants to do! He is so stubborn! He also just started not liking his pajamas. I love getting nice fuzzy pajamas with the feet in them for him but he fights for all his might when we put them on him after bath time that it isn't worth it anymore. He pulls on the feet like they are burning him and the other day he started pulling on his sleeves! Very sad that pajamas with feets are no more. I love them and that was one of the exciting things I thought about when I was wanting to be a mom is to put them on my kids oh well another thing for us to enjoy with the next little person. He has become independent on his socks. He either wears them or doesn't and it doesn't matter what or when he will take them off on his time and let you put them on him pretty much only when he knows he is going somewhere. You can also tell when Hunter doesn't want something he will make the psst sound or raise his hand at it. Lovely I know. Honestly he is a sweet boy he gives loves and sits in your lap to play with toys and has the greatest smile. I am just telling you about how he works this month will see what new thing shows up next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment