Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water park in Oregon City!

Larry found a water park in Oregon City that is close to our home. It is called River Crest Park. We went twice last week and each time we did was after five and the water was freezing and the trees shaded the water park. But that didn't stop Hunter he loved it and was shivering through it all. I felt so bad for him. We will take him again during the day but it takes two of us to watch him cause he just keeps going. Everytime another kid would accidently spray him with a spray gun he would act so suprised and do this face that is priceless he did it when he sat on Santa Clause lap last christmas at Larry's work. It is his what the heck look. He would go in a new water fixture and do that look and go through it again and do the look I wish on had it on video next time I will try.

No comments: