Sunday, August 17, 2008

New highchair!

Hunter absolutely hates his highchair! He will kick and scream and go straight as a board if you try to put him in it! Drives me crazy. He will not sit in a booster seat either. Stubborn child I tell you! I told Ryan Weber who came to visit us with Emmett awhile back and he said to get him a Stokke chair cause that is what they got Emmett from the beginning and we did! It is very expensive and it grows with him! And I can't believe we bought him it but if he doesn't use it this new little Robinson will! We put the old highchair in storage cause I can't look at it the ruffles were driving me crazy everytime Hunter ate spaghetti or pizza it would go on the ruffles and clean up was a bear! Here he is in his new chair! He doesn't sit at it everymeal, which is a bummer. He likes to sit in our regular kitchen table chairs instead on his knees, which is our fault cause I took to long to buy the chair was trying to save up the money for it! He starts off on whatever chair he chooses at the beginning of the meal and most of the time halfway through a meal he is on his new chair. I still think it will be going to this new little person instead but we are trying to get him in it!

No comments: