Were did my baby go!? I can't believe Hunter is 18 mo old today! He is such a fun little man to have in our lives and I can't believe he is almost two! Here are pictures from Black Butte, finally!
This is Reese. Corey and Lindsey's dog. She loved Hunter's crib blanket! Doesn't she look cute all snuggled on it!?
This picture was taken last night before Hunter went to bed. Notice the missing feet on his pajamas! I had to cut them all. He got 3 pairs of these cute monkey pajamas from different family members. Popular style! He now has started going to bed on his own! After his bath, he watches his movie and drinks his bottle and when he is done he gets his blanket and goes to his room and latches himself to his crib. It is the coolest thing cause we know he is ready to go down. So I pick him up and we go give Papa loves and say goodnight to all the animals and he goes down like a charm. He has started giving kisses with his pacifer (which we are using alot less, yeah! it will be almost gone soon!) at night he started this at Black Butte it is the cutest thing. He is such a love! I heard he is giving kisses at daycare! Such a player!
No comments:
Post a Comment