Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day weekend!

I know I am a weekend behind! But, last weekend and this week have been busy. I also don't have our camera cause I left it behind at the place we were and I haven't got it back yet. Last weekend the plan was to go to Black Butte with Lindsey, Corey, Annie, and Lonnie and the dogs and stay the whole weekend in a house Corey's family has. Our plans kinda got side tracked when Larry wasn't feeling good on Thurday and still on Friday. He had a sore throat and by Saturday am it wasn't going away. He went to Canby's Urgent care first thing when it opened cause the fam was leaving to go to Black Butte in the am and we still hadn't packed yet cause we didn't know if we were going. The doctor checked his ears and he had infection in both of them and his throat looked terrible but she didn't swab it cause he was gonna be given antibiotics anyways for his ears so she said he had strep. Bummer. I had packed up Hunter's things while he was at the clinic and put him down for his am nap. Once he woke up and a couple of hours of figuring out what we were gonna do go or not go we/I decided that Hunter, myself, and Misha would go to Black Butte during Hunter's pm nap and leave Larry home to get better. My mother had been watching Hunter for I think 3 weeks at our house cause Annie had surgery so Hunter needed to get out of the house! We loaded up and set forth to Black Butte! First off I have never driven there or to Bend so I had no clue on how to get there! It took us an hour to get to I-5 to 205 by Wilsonville and I was almost ready to turn around and go home cause I knew it would take us another 3 hours to get there! But I didn't and Hunter's 3 hour nap was only 30 minutes! He was not a happy camper the rest of the trip but we made it there and had a nice time! We missed Larry alot and everyone was helpful with Hunter and taking Misha for walks! I haven't seen the pictures yet but we went to the fish hatchery and Lindsey took pictures from our camera of Hunter packing with Corey so when I get our camera back I will post them! We came home on Monday night and Larry wasn't feeling good cause the Amoxicillin wasn't making his belly happy! Poor guy! The next day he got another antibiotic and started feeling better!

No comments: