Wednesday, October 8, 2008

100 days to go!

Doesn't that sound so cool! I can't believe that I am on the downward hill to having this little girl out! Pregnancy for me hasn't been that rough, thank goodness! It wasn't bad with Hunter and maybe seems a little easier with this one. I am showing more now it looks like I have a basketball in my belly I haven't gelled into my sides yet but I am not complaining! It makes it easier to carry Hunter on my side with my big ole belly in the front so maybe that is why I haven't. But my times of carrying him are getting short since he weighs over 29 lbs! My back is starting to tell me it doesn't like me carrying him after a long day of work. On Monday night when I was putting Hunter to bed I was carrying him on my side and I totally thought her limb came out of my belly she did the biggest kick or punch ever right at him I almost dropped him because of the suprise. I felt like I was in the movie Alien and she was coming out my belly! Guess she wanted some attention!
Larry was gone from Friday night to Sunday late pm last weekend. He was helping Anthony come back from California so they drove back during that time. It was just Hunter and me! And Hunter was asking for him alot during that time. All I heard was "papa" I lost count how many times he said it. I kept telling him he is on the road. By Sunday, he was shaking his head cause he didn't want to hear me say that. He was glad to see him and if he wasn't in the same room as Larry he would say "papa" and would find him. Needless to say this has made Hunter cranky if his papa leaves because I think he thinks he will be gone forever again. He gets so emotional and it takes awhile to calm him down. Poor dude.
I am plugging away slowly on my projects, but at least I am still trying. I am working on Hunter's June scrapbook I do it for about 45 minutes a night after we put Hunter down and if he crashes good than I work on 2-3 pages before 9:30 pm and put it all away and make my pot of sleepytime tea to help me sleep since I can't get comfy if my back aches from whatever I did during the day and jump into bed by 10! Sometimes sooner! Today I am gonna clean house, veg with Hunter, work on cleaning out our filing cabinet and try to find a cheap one on Craig's list, and maybe get more than 4 pages done in his book! Well see!

No comments: