Saturday, October 4, 2008

Taking pictures

For some reason our camera and I aren't working well. Everytime I take a picture it takes a few seconds to take the picture and then I get not so great pics! Urgh! Gotta figure out if Hunter messed with the camera or not. Here are some from this week and a couple from this am. Hunter and I are hanging out this weekend while Larry helps bring Anthony back home. I have more time on the computer this weekend! Yeah! I was taking pictures of our room for before and after shots when we get stuff out and crib and dresser in but I will post those when it all gets done. Not sure when but it will be before Dec! I was also taking pictures of Hunter's room for before and after pics because he gets to have a big boy bed! So excited! His height is 34.8" last month and the crib restrictions say to not be over 36" and already wants to climb out so instead of him falling out anytime soon we will transistion him to a big boy bed. Not sure when that will happen either maybe this month maybe next depends on how he does and if he is ok with his crib going in our room. All the books and internet sites I have read say wait until kids are 2-3 years old to make the change but when you got a big boy like Hunter and need to not buy anymore cribs you just gotta try it out and hope it works! We found him a bed at IKEA we just need to wait a few weeks to get it! Here is what it looks like but I don't think it has the dog and cat in the frame but it will be blue, I think with a different bed spread that has fishes on it.

Here I am trying to get a cute picture of Hunter but didn't happen. He loves his horse and he says Hee Haw which I think he is doing. He is in his pajamas and sweats in these pictures I swear I dress him in regular clothes but we like to lounge in comfy clothes.


No comments: