We went to Hoffman's with my Mother, Wayne, and Joanne and Hunter was minus his am nap so it didn't go smoothly but he did end up having fun! He saw alot of exotic animals in Canby! I am still amazed that I saw a tiger, camel, porcupine, bear, and a lion in Canby! I know that they are at the zoo in Portland but this is Canby! Hunter had fun on the kid tractor and the inflatable bouncy thing. At first he didn't know what to do and when some kids came in he got the idea. He liked the train ride and sitting on the hay. Thanks for taking us!
We also went with the Robinson's to get pumpkins at this patch we go to in Canby. I don't even know the name of it but they have great prices for pumpkins! You just pick out what you want and put money in a box and that is it! I love it! He had a good time walking around in the pumpkins. He would trip on the vines and get his hands dirty and you can tell he hadn't been dirty like that before. He started to cry and I think he takes after me that he doesn't like to get dirty. After a few more falls he was fine with being dirty total boy. Thanks for taking us too!
No comments:
Post a Comment