Earlier this week, we put Hunter back in his crib after four days of being in his big boy bed. He was great the first two nights but after that we couldn't get him to sleep in it after he figured out he could crawl out and walk out of his room. The third night Larry and to take him driving to fall asleep and came back home after ten on a work night. After fighting with him two more nights we were done and felt bad for him cause he didn't know what was going on. I had to work extra hard at work because fellow employees were getting sick and not coming in so I had to work for two doctors for two of those days and give flu shots to all those patients so by the time I got home I was toast. Hunter was also waking up at 5:15am and 5:30am those days that he wouldn't go down so instead of Larry and I killing each other cause we didn't know what to do Larry just put his crib back together minus the side bumbers. Which has twitterpatted him not having those on so he gets mad in his crib now. But goes to sleep after crying for awhile but at least he stays in his crib. We cleaned up our room this weekend. I finished the filing cabinet drama. I have wanted to get a four drawer filing cabinet all year but just can't afford it with everything else so we are still using our two drawer one and I organized it and cleaned out the bills and moved it to the pantry it was in our bedroom. That project took me a week to do cause I was doing it after Hunter feel asleep at night and the nights he wasn't I didn't get to it. It was a painful project cause my bum would get sore the sciatic nerve would get me each time and it didn't matter where I sat! Larry moved the filing cabinet to the pantry yesterday and we re-organized our closet today! We were gonna get a closet organizer for our closet but once again it isn't in our budget so we used shelving that was already in there and compromised. It looks alright a whole lot cleaner! Larry moved the cat post to the shed and all we have his his dresser which well move to another spot in our room next weekend and get a dresser that we are borrowing and put it in our room for this little girls clothes! We are getting closer to getting projects marked off our list before she comes! Yeah! My friends, the Weber's, just had their baby boy this friday 3 weeks early Congrats guys! So it has inspired me to hope she comes early since this was their second little person! Next weekend we are going to put Hunter back in his big boy bed on friday night and just power through it all! At least we know what we are up against sort of. Misha has a possible sinus infection. She has been sneezing since Monday and we just let it ride until she was getting worse on Thursday and Friday. We took her for a walk on Friday night and she didn't get far she was gasping for breathe and was quacking like a duck, no lie ask Larry! He took her in to the vet on Saturday and she either has a sinus infection and is on antibiotics for 5 days. If she doesn't get better than it isnt' and infection and she has to go in and get sedated to see if she has something stuck in her nose. I am hoping that it is a sinus infection! She hasn't been herself she keeps sleeping alot this weekend but her sneezing is getting better. She is also overweight! She should be 25 pounds and she is 29 so she has to go on a diet! We also have to take her on daily walks since we have been slipping in that area. I think with the walks she'll trim down. Here are pics from Hunter playing in his room before his bed got moved to the laundry room to store.

We found Misha's lobster halloween costume from last year when we were cleaning out the closet. It doesn't fit Misha anymore so Larry put it on Kramer! He actually liked it! Crazy cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment