Little Miss is marking her territory all the time in my belly! She is very brutal and makes her presence know alot more than Hunter did. I toss and turn from about 4 am on my hips can't get comfy and than I am up at 5:45am to start my day. I would love to sleep better but I would take loss of sleep over morning sickness any day. Never did really have morning sickness with either pregnancy Thank goodness! She also has hiccups daily it is the wierdest feeling! We still haven't told Hunter much about his new little sister yet. I am waiting for Lindsey and Corey to have their baby first and than will rock Hunter's world that way! Lindsey is due 12/05 she is getting so close! We are very excited for her I think she is having a boy but I haven't been right with baby guesses in a long time! Larry is going to be an Uncle for the first time soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment