I haven't blogged in forever! I also haven't taken any pictures! Not sure why not just busy and lazy, I guess. Today, Huter and I went and played at a park that had a playground and a huge area to walk. He had a blast walking in the leaves and going and going and going. He wasn't happy with me when I had to turn him around cause he would have went in the road but that is just him being stubborn and independent. This park has about 5 slides and of course Hunter had to go to the highest one that had a fake plastic climbing wall to it and I couldn't get to him in time when he got to the top and he wanted to go down face first on the slide thank goodness he turned around on his butt and went down. After the third time of going down and me almost having a heart attack cause he wanted to go down either backwards on his butt or head first I went with him on the last run. Bad idea! It is not a good idea when you are big and 31 weeks pregnant trying to get yourself in a tube slide while holding a child over 30 lbs and making sure you both don't land on your butt's when you get to the bottom of the slide with your belly in the way and trying to keep your shoes from making you flip or drop a child down the slide and no one to catch him. I swear my belly was tight for 1/2 hour after that and my heart was a racing. Slides are for Larry and Hunter not for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment