Sunday, November 30, 2008
Putting up Christmas without spending money!
We put up Christmas stuff today. We had to decide if we were going to get a real tree or use the small fake one my mother let us use the last few years. Fake one won it is kinda crazy how expensive Christmas trees are. The fake one is kinda small and I was trying to figure out how to get it up higher in the air. Last year, I had it up on a coffee table by our couch it looked okay Lucy would lay on the couch arm underneath it. I got creative with what to do this year. I was going to get a box and put Christmas wrap on it and put the tree on top of it! We just didn't have a box so when Larry went to the shed he came back with a milk carton box and we wrapped it up and put the tree on it! It looks great and it is just Hunter's height. He has to touch all the ornaments and one ornament has already been broken. Oh well that is what happens. Here's a picture of our tree!~
When Larry brought all the Christmas bins in he hung up the Christmas lights on the house and Hunter and I went through the bins. We came across this wooden tree with lights! Hunter loves any type of lights and that is an understatement! He is a light lover! These are pictures of him with it!~

Oh my was he in heaven! He played with it the whole time I put stuff up. He would put the lights in the holes and take them out and did that many times. It now sits on our living room floor and we turn it on when we come home. It went in his room during nap time. He loves it and hopefully after Christmas he will let us put it back in the bin! Here is a picture of our house with Christmas lights! Good job, Lar!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice decorations--by the way, I do have a taller tree up in the attic if you want it. love, mom
Post a Comment