I have to blog this so I can read and remember it years from now! Hunter and I were playing with toys on the couch while Larry had the Ducks/Beavers game on the TV and Larry was doing stuff on the computer in the kitchen. Anyways, we didn't watch the whole game but at this time there was alot of touchdowns and I kept putting my hands up in the air and saying touchdown! Hunter thought I was funny but I was trying to get him to do it. By the end of the night he didn't raise his hands but would say touch d! Super cute! I think that his Uncle Corey would be proud of him! Bummer I couldn't get Hunter to raise his hands! Maybe next year cause I don't watch alot of football.
and something else cute...
Larry and I haven't said much to Hunter about Little Miss except when we found out I was pregnant we told him he was having a baby brother or sister and when we found out we were having a girl we told him he was having a sister. Anywho, when Dan was here for Thanksgiving the first day he was showing Hunter were his baby sister was and kept pointing to my belly and Dan did that a few times and than Hunter out of the blue pointed at my belly and said baby. But the story doesn't end there. Lindsey was sitting right by us so Dan pointed to Lindsey and pointed at her belly so Hunter went up to her and pointed his finger at her belly and said baby and Annie was sitting right by Lindsey and Hunter went right to her belly after Lindsey and pointed at her belly and said baby! It was too funny obviously Dan did not point at his mother's own belly Hunter was just on a roll. It was a good laugh. We do tell him that things are his baby sister's stuff and he says baby so we are slowly introducing her but I just didn't want to confuse him since he is such a smart little cookie!
It has been nice hanging out so much with the boys this long week and weekend it will be hard to go back to work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment