Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving!
We enjoyed three thanksgiving dinners this year. Larry made one for us and my dad on Wednesday night, my mother made us a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for lunch, and my in-laws had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner for dinner. I didn't get sick of Thanksgiving dinner either! I was trying to eat more to grow more and I did! Dan came home for Thanksgiving and by the end of the day he said I looked bigger and I think he was right! It was nice to hang out with family for the last few days. I also got some things off my list of things we needed to get for Hunter and Little Miss. My mother went to the Fred Meyer sock sale and got me some socks for Hunter since he needed them bad. Thank you so much mother! Dan suprised us today with a small size crib that we needed for Little Miss since the big boy bed idea didn't work and we needed another crib in the house and I was stressing about it. I know I could use the co-sleeper that we got when we had Hunter for her but I wasn't sure how Hunter would be with her in their and how she would sleep with little fingers trying to touch her since it would be at Hunter's level. I also didn't want to keep her in the co-sleeper forever. So thanks Dan I really appreciate it! I feel alot better that she has clothes in her drawers now to! Things are coming together! Now we just have to wait for Lindsey and Corey's baby to come than Christmas than New Years! At least we are finally checking off holidays! Who knew I would want time to go so fast just so we can have her finally here! I better enjoy the days while I can especially since Hunter is being quiet the talker! He told Dan today that he wanted down. He used all three words! I wasn't there to hear it I was at work but he is starting to put words together! I guess he said no today too! Gonna love that word let me tell you! The last two or three days he has turned into a chatter box it is crazy! Anyways, we had a nice Thanksgiving even though it was busy and we had to work around Hunter's naps it was very nice. We have much to be thankful for! I brought my camera with me but I didn't take a single picture this holiday! Not sure what my deal is maybe it is because I have a very active, talkative boy and I don't have time to get the camera! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you put on some weight and managed to fit all the family in! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with you three and a half. Thanks to Dan for coming through with a crib!! I know that you were a little worried about that! Take some time to rest--love, Mom & Wayne
Post a Comment