After we went out to
Mexican dinner last night we took Hunter and Misha to
PIR last night to see the Christmas lights. Hunter had a great time and as you can tell in the pictures I didn't clean his face very well from dinner. Could have been that he isn't the greatest child to take to
restaurants and he was done with being there before we were done with our food. So we chowed and left before he started being annoying to everyone else. That is why his face isn't the cleanest and he wasn't sitting by me so I didn't clean it.
Any who! Hunter had a great time we rolled down the window and yes it was cold and yes he doesn't have a hat on but he had to have the window down to see the lights better! He doesn't like hats on in the car so that is why it isn't on. We would open the sun roof when there were lights above us and he really liked those it was nice and bright! Misha looked out the window that whole time and yes her window was open to so she could get some fresh cold air. The heat was on in the car! When we were driving to
PIR we were trying to find Christmas music to play on
SIRUS and we couldn't find it after listening through all the stations Larry finally found it on a station we would never have known it was on. It was nice to have the Christmas music on the radio and to hang out with our family in the car. It also is crazy that Larry knows almost all the words to every Christmas song that came on and I had no clue! Here are pics of Hunter~




And pics of Misha~


These aren't the greatest pictures because I took them while I was in the passenger's seat with my big ole belly trying to turn and take pictures of them in the backseat! That is why they have weird angles but I tried!
Poor Mish is at the vet's right now getting her dew claw looked at. Her dew claw is cut in half hanging on her paw but in a diagonal direction. She hurt it around Thanksgiving week and we had to wait for pay day to come so we could take her in. Hopefully they can just cut the claw but I am pretty sure she has to have it completely removed with surgery. Will see. She has been limping around here off and on for days. We haven't been able to take her for walks cause she starts limping. So will see what happens. She knew something was up this am cause she looked like the saddest dog ever!
1 comment:
What fun! I bet Hunter was so excited about all those lights out there! He insists that the Christmas tree lights be on when he is awake at your place. Hope grandpuppy will be alright--let me know if you need help with her.
love, Mom
Post a Comment