Sunday, December 7, 2008

Misha, Papa's work boots, and Scrapbooking!

Misha survived her dew claw trimming! She didn't need surgery they just cut her dew claw back past the break and wrapped her up! Yeah! And it didn't cost an arm and a leg! Here is a pic with her wrap that stayed on maybe 30 min and was supposed to stay on a couple of hours. She didn't want it on obviously. Alright well I guess that picture got deleted in the camera. My bad. Her wrap was cute it was red and white. Here is a picture of her this am. I wash the bedding on Sunday's that is why we have no sheets on our bed. Hunter woke us up at 5:45 am today doesn't Misha look like she is ready for another baby in the house! Not! Poor thing she just need another hour of sleep like the rest of us!Last night Hunter had so much energy for only have one nap and we were trying to keep him entertained. Here he is in Lar's new work boots he had to get for Canada. The are huge! He will be in an area that is -20 degrees so he needs good insulated boots. Hunter loves them and you can see how tall they are! He is so cute in them and yes it was a struggle to get him to stop playing with them.
Since we were up so early this am I was able to finish the last 3 pages I couldn't do last night in my last scrapbook! You read right! I am officially done with Hunter's 2007 scrapbook project! Yeah! I was able to put October through December 2007 all in one! I have no more loose pictures of him in a folder! Yeah! All I have to do now is use a scrapbook set that my mother got from Costco and I will hopefully fly through 2008 before little Miss comes! I love getting projects checked off my list!

No comments: